Epsolar Tracer 2210CN 20A MPPT Charge Controller – 12V/24V-20A
MPPT Charge Controller
Tracer BN series is EPsolar’s second generation of MPPT controller. Compared with CLASSIC Tracer series, it has extensive communication ability. And the die-cast aluminum design ensures excellent heat dispersion.
Compared to conventional PWM controller, MPPT technology increases the charge efficiency up to 30% and potentially decrease the power of solar array needed.
- Maximum conversion efficiency of 98%
- Accurately recognizing and tracking of multiple power points
- Wide MPP operating voltage range
- Die-cast aluminum design, ensuring excellent heat dissipation characteristic
- Multiple load control modes: manual control, light ON/OFF, light On+Timer and time control.
- Battery temperature compensation function.
- Real-time energy statistics function.
- PV short circuit protection
- PV over current protection
- PV reverse polarity protection
- Battery over voltage protection
- Battery over discharge protection
- Battery reverse polarity protection
- Load overload protection
- Load short circuit protection
- Battery overheating protection
- Controller overheating protection
- Additional information
- Data Sheet
- Supplier Part No:
- Min PPT Voltage:
- 14 V
- Max PPT Voltage:
- 72 V
- DC Startup Voltage:
- 14 V
- DC Shutdown Voltage:
- 14 V
- Max Input Voltage:
- 100 V
- Max DC Power:
- 528 W
- Max DC Current:
- 20 A
- Max DC Inputs:
- Has DC Fuses:
- Included Connectors:
- MPPT Trackers:
- Has Integrated DC Switch:
All products come with manufacturer warranty. Manufacturer warranty claim forms can be found under DATA SHEETS. If there is no warranty form there please request one from our offices.