Wind Turbine package 700w-48v-3 blade with a 1kw-48v controller
the contents of the box below:
- Turbine with blades
- Nuts and Bolts
- Hub (where the blades attach to)
- Flange (that needs to be welded onto the mast/pole)
- Nose Cone (depending on if the model has one)
- Small tools (align key etc)
Wind turbines, which generate power from a wide range of wind speeds, are a great addition to your solar array as they can obviously generate power at night and on overcast rainy days when your solar production is low or non-existent. There are a few things to consider when choosing a Wind Turbine to supplement your power requirements:
- If you are living in a Town or City – Check with your local city council first before installing a turbine to make sure they allow them in your area.
- Check your existing solar system – Check the size; type and voltage of your battery system, to make sure it’ll match the voltage produced by the turbine you are interested in. Most of the time the wind controller can be ordered to match your existing system voltage.
- Where to put your new turbine? – Do you have the free air space to put up a turbine without it being in turbulent air? 6 meters up and above and trees and buildings and ideally 100M away from any structure, to get clean laminar airflow and peak performance.
All products come with manufacturer warranty. Manufacturer warranty claim forms can be found under DATA SHEETS. If there is no warranty form there please request one from our offices.